Featured Posts

1 2 3 4 5

Tuesday 11 December 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: New to Me Authors I Read in 2012

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.This week's topic is Top Ten New to Me Authors I Read in 2012.

Wendy Higgins- I was absolutely in love with her book Sweet Evil when I read it this year. It was finally an angel book that had me hooked. 

Lauren DeStefano - I was actually just talking about her books today with a friend who works at the book store. She is fantastic. Her books are dark and creepy and utterly beautiful.

Kody Keplinger - I LOVED all of Kody's books I read this year! She writes in a style that is so hilarious and I'm able to relate to at least one of her characters in each book. 

Katherine Longshore - I had the pleasure of interviewing Katherine this year, and because of that opportunity, I put her book at the top of my list, and thank goodness! She writes wonderfully believable historical fiction that had me entranced. 

Tahereh Mafi - I fell in love with Tahereh's book and I completely fangirled over meeting her this spring. Her style is so unique and so beautiful.

Veronica Roth - I can't believe I waited so long to read Divergent. It's fantastic. I am dying to read her next one. It can't come soon enough.

Stephanie Perkins - I FINALLY read Anna and the French Kiss this year! And I am so happy I did! It was as amazing as everyone's been telling me!

Michelle Hodkin - When my best friend lent me The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer to read, I was a bit apprehensive, but I am thrilled that I took faith in her, because Hodkin's books are insanely good. Chills run through my spine whilst reading them. CHILLS!

Simone Elkeles - I also finally read the Perfect Chemistry series! They were so romantic and beautifully written... I can't believe I hadn't read them before this year. 

Jessica Spotswood - I adored her book of witches and sisters. She left on quite the cliff hanger and I'm so excited for what happens next!

Don't forget to leave a link in the comments to your TTT!

Happy Tuesday!
~Kristy   

6 comments:

  1. Stephanie Perkins is on my list, too, and I loved Anna! I can't wait to read her other books, too. Great list. My TTT.

    Vyki @ On The Shelf
    Check out my Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Veronica Roth was on my list too! Great choices!

    Check out my TTT.

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting list! I love Hodkin and Roth - Divergent and Insurgent were so good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really loved Tell the Wolves I'm Gone by Carol Rifka Brunt- so great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the great information that you provided in your article. I hope you will continue to have such articles to share with everyone! Here are some articles about How to play Dota 2 Game Like a pro. Check out my latest post Guide To Dota 2 Game related to this.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate every single comment I get! I will try as hard as I can to remember to stop by your blog and return the favour! (I'm so sorry if I forget, I have an awful memory!)

As of now, A Little Shelf of Heaven is an award-free blog! I really appreciate them, so so much, but I just don't have the time to pass them along to other blogs!

Thanks for stopping by! <3

©A Little Shelf of Heaven
Design by Seo Evie. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...