Featured Posts

1 2 3 4 5

Sunday 2 December 2012

Reading Nook Inspiration

Hi everyone!
In my room there's a corner in between my bed and one of my bookshelves. I've been trying to figure out what to do with it, and I think I've got an idea. I'm going to turn it into a reading nook!  I decided to put together a montage of pictures with other reading nooks for inspiration! Some of them are way too big, but I could always alter the style to the size I need!




 Which reading nooks are your favourite? Have you got a special place to read and write? All of this is making me want to start designing!


Happy Sunday!
~Kristy

5 comments:

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate every single comment I get! I will try as hard as I can to remember to stop by your blog and return the favour! (I'm so sorry if I forget, I have an awful memory!)

As of now, A Little Shelf of Heaven is an award-free blog! I really appreciate them, so so much, but I just don't have the time to pass them along to other blogs!

Thanks for stopping by! <3

©A Little Shelf of Heaven
Design by Seo Evie. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...