Featured Posts

1 2 3 4 5

Monday 24 December 2012

I'LL BE BACK

Hello everyone! It's that time of year where family is visiting, school is out, sales are on, and projects are due once school is back in. I've been feeling so terrible lately about the lack of updates on the blog and no reviews. I am SO sorry! But I promise, this break I'm going to get caught up on all of the books I've been meaning to read during these past few crazy months, and I'll be back in January with reviews galore!

A Little Shelf of Heaven will be back on January 2nd and I promise to be updating like crazy in the upcoming year, to make up for the past few months. Plus, January 14th will be my one year blogoversary, so expect something special! ;)

I hope you all have very happy holidays, eat lots and read a ton of good books!

Lots of love to each of you,
Kristy

2 comments:

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate every single comment I get! I will try as hard as I can to remember to stop by your blog and return the favour! (I'm so sorry if I forget, I have an awful memory!)

As of now, A Little Shelf of Heaven is an award-free blog! I really appreciate them, so so much, but I just don't have the time to pass them along to other blogs!

Thanks for stopping by! <3

©A Little Shelf of Heaven
Design by Seo Evie. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...