Featured Posts

1 2 3 4 5

Saturday 15 December 2012

Stacking the Shelves (22)


Stacking the Shelves is a book haul meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews -This is a great way for us to share what books we added to our shelves each week!

Won: 

 Signed hardcover of Tempest and a signed ARC of Vortex! Thank you SO much, Julie!

That's my haul of the week! Although it isn't very big, I'm super excited! Leave me a link to your haul and I'll check it out!

Happy Saturday!
~Kristy
P.S. Sorry for the lack of reviews this week, school has been killing me. I've been super stressed and only picked up my book twice. 

8 comments:

  1. I've wanted to read Tempest for a while, but I haven't been able to find a copy anywhere. And I really like the cover of Vortex. Happy reading!

    My STS
    http://areaderintime.blogspot.com/2012/12/stacking-shelvves-10.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tempest was okay. Hoping Vortex will be better, besides the cover is awesome. I hope you enjoy your new books.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, congratulations on winning those! Tempest looks good but I need to find the time to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm super excited for Vortex! I read Tempest right after it came out last year and I've been counting down the days ever since. I hope you really enjoy it. :)

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both of those books look awesome! I'm a new GFC follower:) Happy Saturday!
    Here's my STS:
    http://andreaheltsley.blogspot.com/2012/12/stacking-shelves-21.html
    Cheers
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really enjoyed Tempest! :) I'm still waiting for my copy of Vortex to arrive. Can't wait!

    My haul: http://www.booksbiscuitsandtea.co.uk/posts/showcase-sunday-30/

    ReplyDelete
  7. tempest was alright, i didnt love it but i didnt hate it, i hope you enjoy it though.

    Check out my Haul

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate every single comment I get! I will try as hard as I can to remember to stop by your blog and return the favour! (I'm so sorry if I forget, I have an awful memory!)

As of now, A Little Shelf of Heaven is an award-free blog! I really appreciate them, so so much, but I just don't have the time to pass them along to other blogs!

Thanks for stopping by! <3

©A Little Shelf of Heaven
Design by Seo Evie. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...