Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.This week's topic is Top Ten Books Written In The Past 10 Years That I Hope People Are Still Reading In 30 Years.
- Just Listen by Sarah Dessen - This book has such an great message and it's so well done. I loved it sooooo much.
- The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins - Honestly? Do I need to explain why?
- Divergent by Veronica Roth - This is one of my favorites of all time and like The Hunger Games, I feel no strong need to explain why this book should be read for a long time.
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling - Because if you want to read this one, you need to read the first 4 that were published before 2002. ;)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling - See above
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling - See above
- Delirium by Lauren Oliver - This book is absolutely incredible and it has such an important message about love and fighting for what is right.
- The Fault in Our Stars by John Green - I finally read it guys! My review will be up soon, explaining in more detail why this book is so incredible and should be on every bookshelf in the world.
- The DUFF by Kody Keplinger - This is a hilarious book that holds an incredible message for teen girls, or really anyone, in a fun and light way.
- Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins - Just because this is probably one of the best books I've read so far this year. It was so incredible. Read it.
- I'm cheating, but oh well... Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi - So incredibly written and deserves to be loved and cherished for all eternity.
Have a good day/night everyone!