Featured Posts

1 2 3 4 5

Tuesday 16 September 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Authors I've Only Read Once But Need to Read More

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.This week's topic  is: Top Ten Authors I've Only Read One Book from but NEED to Read More!

1. A.S. King – I've only read Ask the Passengers from her but need to read more! I love the way she writes!

2. Benjamin Alire Sáenz – I read Aristotle and Dante and was blown away by the way Sáenz writes... I am in dire need of more of his works.

3. Ava Dellaira – I don't know if she's coming out with more books, but I desperately hope so. Poetic and poignant, Dellaira's words meant a great deal to me.

4. Ayn Rand – I read Anthem on a teacher recommendation this year and am so looking forward to reading more of Rand's work... Eye-opening stuff that is.

5. John Steinbeck – To say I need to read The Grapes of Wrath is an understatement. 

6. Markus Zusak – After reading The Book Thief I wanted to read everything Zusak had ever written right away, but for some reason didn't... It's still my goal though.

7. Andrea Cremer – I never finished the Nightshade series for some reason and have been meaning to do so for some time now.

8. Huntley Fitzpatrick – I loved My Life Next Door and haven't gotten to reading What I Thought Was True yet, but am dying to. And now I've just seen that there's gonna be a sequel to MLND!!!! AHHH!!!!

9. David Levithan – I'm kind of cheating on this one, because I've read books of his that he's written with other authors, but I've actually never read more than one book that he wrote on his own and I feel like I'm BETRAYING MYSELF because of how much I loved Every Day.

10. Ned Vizzini – Ned Vizzini wrote one of my favourite books of all time and I was planning on reading more of his work, but when I found out he passed away late last year, I was so distraught that I just couldn't pick up another one of his books except for the one that I've read countless times. But I'm working on it. Because I am determined to read everything he wrote. 


Those are my top ten for this week! Leave me a link to yours this week and I PROMISE I'LL CHECK IT OUT. PINKY PROMISE. I swear!

Happy reading!
~Kristy

3 comments:

  1. I almost picked Benjamin Alire Sáenz too! Dante & Aristotle was so amazing, I read it in a day! I could have put Zusak on my list too. I loved The Book Thief and should really check out what else he has written.
    I've also never read a book written by just David Levithan, but I really enjoyed Will Grayson, Will Grayson which he co-authored with John Green.

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only read Ask the Passengers by AS King too, but I fell in LOVE with it. I definitely will read more of her work.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate every single comment I get! I will try as hard as I can to remember to stop by your blog and return the favour! (I'm so sorry if I forget, I have an awful memory!)

As of now, A Little Shelf of Heaven is an award-free blog! I really appreciate them, so so much, but I just don't have the time to pass them along to other blogs!

Thanks for stopping by! <3

©A Little Shelf of Heaven
Design by Seo Evie. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...