ANYWAYS, so enough about that, but I thought I'd give you a little insight into what's been going on with me lately! And below I just thought I'd list 5 things that I did this summer and some of the memories I made, because well, it was a good summer and I like to remember these kinds of things!
1. I got my license! In the province I live, when you turn 16 you're able to get your 'L' which means you can drive with a person over 25 and then a year later, you can get your 'N' which means you can drive on your own! AND I DID IT!!! And I mean, look at that awesome parking job ;)
2. I dyed my hair pink! I'd been wanting to do this for a long time and was a bit afraid, but my dad convinced me I should so I decided to take a risk and dyed the bottom half of my hair hot pink! It has now faded into a blonde, but I just loved it so much and am so happy I did it for the summer!
3. I went to Bard on the Beach with my mum, which was super fun! It's this Shakespeare company in Vancouver that performs amazing plays and my mum took me for my birthday! We saw The Tempest which was HILARIOUS and one of my favourite plays I've ever seen!
4. I saw Ed Sheeran for the 3rd time in concert with one of my best friends, Janae and it was amazing! He was so good and energetic and it was a wonderful concert! Plus it was outside, so a perfect summer experience!
5. I got stuck in traffic for 4 hours! I know, you're probably like, why's that a good memory? But I was with afore mentioned best friend Janae on our way to Vancouver and there was a huge traffic jam, so a trip that should have taken us around an hour was quadrupled! But honestly, it was so much fun jamming out to music and having long discussions in the car with her that it's probably one of my all time favourite summer memories. When we finally made it to Vancouver, we had such a lovely time window shopping and had a delicious dinner and it was overall an incredible day! Definitely a highlight of the summer for me!
I just thought I'd do this quick little overview of the summer so that when I look back on the blog I can see some of the things I did and also just give anyone who wanted a little look into my life, if anyone actually wants that! I had a lovely summer filled with memories with my friends, my mum, my dad, and the rest of my family, but these are just five things that super crazy stand out for me! Now summer is almost technically over for the world, but for BC students, it has continued until now! Apparently they've come to a tentative agreement, so we might be back in school next week! I sure hope so, because frankly, I'm getting a bit bored... I miss school! But I've also done some cool things this September so I might do a little wrap up of that at the end of the month!
Anyways, what did you get up to this summer? Let me know in the comments, I'd love to know!