1. Bath tub reading tray- I love baths and how relaxing they can be, however I get so BORED! I'd love something like this so that I can read and not worry so much about getting the book wet in the tub!
2. Mr. Darcy Proposal Sweater- this is from one of my favourite Etsy shops! I absolutely love Pride & Prejudice and would LOVE to have Mr.Darcy's proposal on a shirt!
3. Book Candle - Okay, I don't know if this is true or not, but OMG can you imagine a candle that smells like the best smell in the world... books??
5. Book Shaped Platter - Um, YEAH. I can totally see myself serving food in my future place to people with a BOOK.
6. Library Embosser - For someone who lends out their books constantly, this would be so great for me! I am always trying to figure out who I lent books to and sometimes they forget as well and then it's just a huge mess if I didn't write it down.
7. Treadmill Book Stand - I usually despise going on the treadmill because I feel like I could be doing something else, more useful... BOOM. I CAN READ AND WALK AT THE SAME TIME
8. Madeline Sweater - Outofprintclothing.com is filled with adorable bookish shirts and other stuff and I totally adore this Madeline sweater!
9. Poe Pouch - I like to keep my bags organized by putting everything in little pouches and Out of Print Clothing has these adorable bookish pouches that I totally love! Especially the Edgar Allan Poe one!
10. Tardis Bookshelf - Um... I. NEED. THIS.
Leave me a link to your TTT this week and I'll check it out! I'd love to see what other awesome bookish things are out there for us book lovers to pine over!