Featured Posts

1 2 3 4 5

Wednesday 9 April 2014

Dear Nobody: The True Diary of Mary Rose (ST – Trailer)



Hey guys! I was asked to be a part of the street team for Dear Nobody: The True Diary of Mary Rose, and I am so excited to be a part of bringing attention to a book that is described as "raw," "gripping," and "authentic." Check out the synopsis below and some of the buttons and keep a lookout for more content about this incredible story in the upcoming month of April!





Fans of Go Ask Alice will devour Dear Nobody, a real teen’s diary, so raw and so edgy that it’s authenticity rings off every page.
They say that high school is supposed to be the best time of your life. But what if that’s just not true?
More than anything, Mary Rose wants to fit in. To be loved. And she’ll do whatever it takes to make that happen. Even if it costs her her life.
Told through the raw and unflinching diary entries of a real teen, Mary Rose struggles with addiction, bullying, and a deadly secret. Her compelling story will inspire readers--and remind them that they are not alone.




For more information and exclusive content on Dear Nobody, go to dearnobodydiary.com!







Happy reading!
~Kristy

1 comment:

  1. The President Stone character louis vuitton outlet (Donald Sutherland) favors red. He even builds up a bogus war scenario in hopes replica wathces that the populous of Metro City will see him as strong on defense and re-elect him president. He rolex replica exists in a red state for sure replica gucci.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate every single comment I get! I will try as hard as I can to remember to stop by your blog and return the favour! (I'm so sorry if I forget, I have an awful memory!)

As of now, A Little Shelf of Heaven is an award-free blog! I really appreciate them, so so much, but I just don't have the time to pass them along to other blogs!

Thanks for stopping by! <3

©A Little Shelf of Heaven
Design by Seo Evie. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...