Featured Posts

1 2 3 4 5

Tuesday 9 October 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Rewind!


Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.This week is a rewind week! I chose Top Ten Favorite Covers!






1. Wither  by Lauren DeStefano - I love all the elements on the books, and the girl in general!
 2. Born Wicked by Jessica Spotswood - Those eyes are so enticing!
3. Gilt  by Katherine Longshore -The colour scheme in this cover is magnificent, and so regal!
4. The Forsaken by Lisa M. Stasse - I love all the details to this cover and how it's both complex and simple!
5. Every Day by David Levithan - I think the fact that the cover is kind of confusing really represents the book, and I love the clouds!
6. The Catastrophic History of You and Me by Jess Rothenberg - The colours are absolutely beautiful, and the bridge behind the girl is so symbolic to the story.
7. Tiger's Curse by Colleen Houck - Even though I didn't really enjoy the book, the cover is gorgeous. I love white tigers and the stare of this one is so intense and beautiful.
8. Incarnate by Jodi Meadows - JUST LOOK AT THIS COVER. It's MAGNIFICENT. The colour, the design, everything!
9. Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone by J.K. Rowling  - Because this book/cover is so symbolic to me and I love the child friendly design on it... The cover brings back amazing memories.
10. It's Kind of a Funny Story by Ned Vizzini - I adore the brain maps concept! This cover brings out so  much of the book in such a simple drawing!

Leave me a link to your TTT of the week and I'll check them out!
Happy reading!
~Kristy

5 comments:

  1. Hi! I really like The Catastrophic History of You and Me and Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! Incarnate is a beyond wonderful cover. I also love Tiger's Curse since white tigers are my favorite animal. Here is my TTT.

    Vyki @ On The Shelf
    Since you like covers, check out my new meme Cover Crush!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome list! My fave from your list is The Forsaken.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good list. I love the covers for Wither and Born Wicked as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Born Wicked kills me, because I don't like the synopsis but the cover is SO PRETTY.

    My TTT: http://shelversanon.blogspot.com/2012/10/top-10-tuesday-rewind-top-ten-bookish.html

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate every single comment I get! I will try as hard as I can to remember to stop by your blog and return the favour! (I'm so sorry if I forget, I have an awful memory!)

As of now, A Little Shelf of Heaven is an award-free blog! I really appreciate them, so so much, but I just don't have the time to pass them along to other blogs!

Thanks for stopping by! <3

©A Little Shelf of Heaven
Design by Seo Evie. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...