Featured Posts

1 2 3 4 5

Sunday 28 October 2012

Stacking the Shelves (19) -Collective Haul [October]


Stacking the Shelves is a book haul meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews -This is a great way for us to share what books we added to our shelves each week!

I'm back! Hi everyone! So this is a collective haul from the past month since I haven't been able to post a haul in a while!
For Review:
 
Thanks to Cydney for sending this to me!


Won:

Thanks to Jessirae of Words, Pages, Books!
Library Sale:




Purchased:

I'm so excited about so many of these books! I've now completed my set of House of Night books, except for the new one, Hidden, plus FINALE!!!!!!!!!! I've read Eve & Adam and am in the middle of My Life Next Door! SO many great books added to my shelves this October! Leave me a link to your haul in the comments, I'd love to see what you've gotten!

Happy reading!
~Kristy

6 comments:

  1. My Life Next Door was INCREDIBLE. Favorite book of the summer, hands down.

    My Stacking the Shelves post can be found here: http://abeautyandthebook.blogspot.com/2012/10/stacking-shelves-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard The Carrie Diaries on audiobook. It was good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your haul :) Have fun reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great books! I got Graceling at a library sale as well! I haven't had a chance to read it yet though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice haul! "Wingless" and "My Life Next Door" look particularly great! And maybe "Eve & Adam" too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great haul this week! I missed my library sale this year. :( They do one in the fall and one in the spring.

    Happy reading,
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate every single comment I get! I will try as hard as I can to remember to stop by your blog and return the favour! (I'm so sorry if I forget, I have an awful memory!)

As of now, A Little Shelf of Heaven is an award-free blog! I really appreciate them, so so much, but I just don't have the time to pass them along to other blogs!

Thanks for stopping by! <3

©A Little Shelf of Heaven
Design by Seo Evie. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...