The Broke and the Bookish.This week's topic is Favorite Books You've Read During The Lifespan Of Your Blog.
1. It's Kind of a Funny Story by Ned Vizzini - This is one of my favorite genres, raw contemporary with no fluff, no sugar coating. This book was fantastic.
2. Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins - Wendy Higgins wrote an amazing debut. The writing was incredible and the story unique.
3. Divergent & Insurgent by Veronica Roth - I'm cheating, I know! But these two books are AMAZING!!! Read them. Now!
4. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi - I love this book. Enough said.
5. Gilt by Katherine Longshore - Longshore did a fabulous job in making the reader feel as if they were in the Tudor era.
6. Wither by Lauren DeStefano - I love the style of this book. It's creepy and chilling, and completely believable.
7. Rules of Attraction by Simone Elkeles - This author is amazing. The way she writes her romances is so fantastic and this book was so good!
8. Raising Wild Ginger by Tara Woolpy - I have never loved a book like this so much! I still can't stop thinking about it!
9. The Golden Lily by Richelle Mead - SYDNEY! ADRIAN! AGHHHH!
10. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green - This is probably a pretty obvious one, but I mean, come on. It's John Green. Of course it was fantastic!
11. Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarthy - I had to add this one in because it was just so fabulous! A contemporary that wasn't filled with insta love and cliched problems... This one was real and raw and beautiful.
This is one of the first lists without Harry Potter in it! AGH! Oh well! Guess what? I'm coming home today! I'm sure I'll be super exhausted tomorrow, but I'll try and get some reviews up soon! Leave me a link to your TTT! I'll check it out ASAP!