The Broke and the Bookish.This week's topic is: Top Ten Characters Who Remind Me Of Myself Or Someone I Know In Real Life.
1. Auden from Sarah Dessen's Along for the Ride - Auden has always been my favorite Dessen character. She's an insomniac, is very set on school and her future. I... well I don't really sleep (I don't need a lot of it, therefore I spend my time doing other things... Like reading), I'm very focused on school and my future.
2. Sydney from Bloodlines by Richelle Mead - Well this is kind of like Auden, as well. Sydney's super focused on school, as I am. She's also a little socially awkward and I have to admit, I am too.
3. Grace from The Wolves of Mercy Falls Trilogy by Maggie Stiefvater- Grace really reminds me of my best friend Jenna. They're both independent, very caring and great cooks!
4. Lena of Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl's Caster series -She really reminds me of another one of my best friends, Bethany. They both have long black hair and sort of an exotic look. They're also both kind of dark and... disturbed.
5 & 6. Stevie Rae & Zoe from the House of Night series by P.C. and Kristin Cast - Well, this is actually kind of an actual thing with Bethany and I. She's Zoe and I'm Stevie-Rae. I'm the cute little bumpkin and she's the vampire chick who's extremely popular. We actually nicknamed each other Z and Bumpkin!
7. J.K. Rowling's Hermione Granger, from Harry Potter - I must seem like the biggest nerd, considering the people I'm comparing myself to. But, Hermione was always my role model growing up. I always try and hold myself in her fashion, as she is so loyal and brave and intelligent. Plus, she's extremely focused on school... Yeah, I love school.
8. Owen from Just Listen by Sarah Dessen - Owen reminds me of my friend Slater, just because of their great love of music. They are both extremely passionate about music and neither of them can stand the 'Top 40' stuff.
Well, I didn't get to 10, but that's alright. I really liked this week's TTT! So as always, leave me a link in the comments to your TTT and I'll be sure to check it out! I'd love to see which characters remind you of yourself... It's a great way to get to know everyone better!
Have a great day/night!