Featured Posts

1 2 3 4 5

Tuesday 5 June 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Want to Reread (8)

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.This week's topic is a Rewind of past topics, so I thought I'd do: Top Ten Books I Want to Reread.

The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky - Ever since the trailer for the movie was released I've been itching to reread it over and over again. It's such an incredible book and the movie looks as if it'll be great too!

Divergent by Veronica Roth - Don't ask why, because I don't know. But lately all I can think about is Divergent!

The DUFF by Kody Keplinger - I could so use a book with a strong, empowering message right now. Plus, this book is incredibly funny and well done that I could never say no to rereading it. 

Marked by P.C. & Kristin Cast - I really want to reread the entire House of Night series, to remember what's going on. There's so many of them it's hard to keep track!

Janey's Girl by Gayle Friesen - I don't know how many times I've read this book but I know it's a lot. It will forever be my favorite middle grade level book. It's one of those books you can turn to when all you need is a friend. (Is that an odd statement?)

 A Million Suns by Beth Revis - This sequel was so incredible! I still think about it, even though I finished it a while back. I'm not sure why I want to reread it, but I do!

Bloodlines by Richelle Mead - With The Golden Lily coming out in 6 days, I reall want to brush up on what happened in the first book in the spin-off series!

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling - I'm always asking myself why I didn't enjoy this book as much as the others, (Don't get me wrong, I do love it) and so I'm always looking for a way to read it again, to try and figure it out.

Lock and Key by Sarah Dessen - I haven't read this one in forever and it's one of my favorite Dessen books. It was the first one I'd have read and it was so good!

Perfect Chemistry by Anna Elkeles - *blushes* I finished it in a day... Today, actually, and I can't stop thinking about it at all. It was so so so so good!






Happy Tuesday!
-Kristy


9 comments:

  1. I can totally agree with Divergent! I really need to get on to a Million Suns - I think this is commendation enough for me to bump it up my TBR pile a little bit further!

    Happy Tuesday!

    My TTT this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'm gonna re-read the harry potter series this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lock and Key was my first Sarah Dessen book, too! I am currently reading Just Listen. I re-read all the Harry Potter books 2 or 3 years ago, and enjoyed them more than I did the first time, particularly #4, #5 and #6, which I always loved, but I think I probably rushed the first time around.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could read Divergent every day and never get tired of it. I'm so in love with the world Veronica Roth has created. She truly is a literary genius! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list! There are several books I would love to reread but I have no time to be able to since my TBR stack is so huge! Here's my TTT rewind: http://whatsontheshelf.wordpress.com/2012/06/05/top-ten-tuesday-15/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I completely agree with you about Perks of Being a Wallflower and I'm planning to reread it before the movie comes out as well. I also thought the trailer looked like it would stay true to the book.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need to re-read The Perks of Being a Wallflower too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now I feel like re-reading The Perks Of Being A Wallflower and Goblet Of Fire. I love your list!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Definitely agree with you on all of these! Ever since I saw The Perks of Being a Wallflower trailer it's all I can think about!

    Top Ten Tuesday (Fictional Crushes)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate every single comment I get! I will try as hard as I can to remember to stop by your blog and return the favour! (I'm so sorry if I forget, I have an awful memory!)

As of now, A Little Shelf of Heaven is an award-free blog! I really appreciate them, so so much, but I just don't have the time to pass them along to other blogs!

Thanks for stopping by! <3

©A Little Shelf of Heaven
Design by Seo Evie. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...