Featured Posts

1 2 3 4 5

Tuesday 17 June 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Summer TBR

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.This week's topic  is: Top Ten Books on my Summer TBR.

This summer, I'm hoping to read a lot. But mostly, I'm hoping to read a lot of books that I already own, but there are a few new releases that I'll break my rule for as well!








So those are the books I'm hoping to read this summer! I'm sure I'll deviate off this list a bit, especially with Cinder, because for the life of me, I just cannot finish it. Who knows why. But anyway, that's that! Leave me a link to your TTT and I'll check it out! 

Happy reading!
~Kristy






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate every single comment I get! I will try as hard as I can to remember to stop by your blog and return the favour! (I'm so sorry if I forget, I have an awful memory!)

As of now, A Little Shelf of Heaven is an award-free blog! I really appreciate them, so so much, but I just don't have the time to pass them along to other blogs!

Thanks for stopping by! <3

©A Little Shelf of Heaven
Design by Seo Evie. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...