Featured Posts

1 2 3 4 5

Tuesday 18 February 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Why I Love Being a Reader


Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.This week's topic is: Why I Love Being a Reader/Blogger.

1. I love being a reader because... I get to live in a different world whenever I want. I can go to a world of dragons and castles or a world of destruction and danger, whatever it is, I can be there when this world feels a bit dreary.

2. I love being a reader because... I can learn so much about human nature and other people... Being inside another person's head helps me learn about others in real life.

3. I love being a reader because...  When there's a power outage, I still have entertainment! I don't need to rely on technology to keep me occupied!

4. I love being a reader because... I can never get bored. Having so many books on my unread shelf makes it easy for me to always be able to find something to do, which is so nice!

5. I love being a reader because... Reading keeps my spirit up. I always feel better when I'm reading!

6. I love being a reader because... I can connect with people and have great conversations about books and other similar interests! I've met some amazing friends because of books (*cough cough* Michelle and Brad *cough*)

7. I love being a book blogger because...  I can vent and rant and squeal and fangirl about alllll the amazing books I read and let others know about them!

8. I love being a book blogger because... there are so many amazing book recommendations in the book blogosphere and I've discovered some of my favourite books from fellow book bloggers!

9. I love being a book blogger because... It has given me the ability to interact with my rockstars --> authors! I've been able to meet amazing authors and have twitter conversations with them and interviews them, etc.

10. I love being a reader/book blogger because... Both of these things help me improve my writing! I get practice from blogging and reading helps me study different styles, etc. You get the deal.


Reading and blogging are two of my favourite things in the world! These are only ten reasons, but there are plenty more reasons why I love them! Why do you love being a reader/blogger? Leave me a link if you put up a TTT this week and I'll check it out!

Happy reading!
~Kristy

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree! Especially the point about being in other people's head. Reading is such a wonderful skill because you always have entertainment and you can speak to other people and share book recommendations. It's brilliant!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate every single comment I get! I will try as hard as I can to remember to stop by your blog and return the favour! (I'm so sorry if I forget, I have an awful memory!)

As of now, A Little Shelf of Heaven is an award-free blog! I really appreciate them, so so much, but I just don't have the time to pass them along to other blogs!

Thanks for stopping by! <3

©A Little Shelf of Heaven
Design by Seo Evie. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...