Featured Posts

1 2 3 4 5

Tuesday 28 January 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Worlds I'd Never Want to Live In

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.This week's topic  is: Top Ten Worlds I'd Never Want to Live In.

1. Panem (The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins) -- Um, I think this is pretty self-explanatory....

2. New America (Eve by Anna Carey) -- Okay, so I haven't finished this series and I don't know if I will, but I just would not want to live in this place. 

3. Future Love-less USA (Delirium by Lauren Oliver) -- Again, pretty self explanatory, right? No love, completely unfeeling, no creativity... 

4. The Society (Matched by Ally Condie) -- As much as I disliked this series in the end, I remember hating the world it was set in even more.

5. Westeros (A Song of Ice and Fire by George R.R. Martin) -- Okay, actually, this is kind of a draw for me, because on one hand I'd love to live here! But then at the same time, it's pretty brutal, you know? So... yeah, I guess it would depend on who I was if I lived there. 


Okay, that's honestly all I can think of, but if y'all leave me your links to your lists this week, maybe I'll be reminded of some worlds I wouldn't want to live in and I'll add them to the list!

Happy reading!
~Kristy

1 comment:

  1. totally agree! the hunger games world would be horrid D:

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate every single comment I get! I will try as hard as I can to remember to stop by your blog and return the favour! (I'm so sorry if I forget, I have an awful memory!)

As of now, A Little Shelf of Heaven is an award-free blog! I really appreciate them, so so much, but I just don't have the time to pass them along to other blogs!

Thanks for stopping by! <3

©A Little Shelf of Heaven
Design by Seo Evie. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...