Featured Posts

1 2 3 4 5

Tuesday 6 May 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Book Covers I'd Frame

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.This week's topic  is: Top Ten Book Covers I'd Frame as a Work of Art. Ooooh I love this topic! I think book covers are so unique in their artistic quality, how they represent something so incredible inside: a story. Sometimes the cover can be completely gorgeous and the tale inside is not so much, yet other times a cover can be fairly generic but the story beautiful. Whatever the case, a book cover is the first thing we really see when we open up the wondrous new world of a book and I think some of them are just absolutely extravagant, so here are my top ten that I'd frame as art on my walls!



 







Happy reading!
~Kristy

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Now I'm thinking of actually framing some book covers for my home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of 40 Things I Want to Tell You! But I really like that cover and I just added it to my TBR because of that! Great picks!

    Here's My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mara Dyer series' covers are indeed gorgeous. And 40 Things I Want to Tell You cover has beautiful coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of those covers are so pretty!! :) TWC is a great book. Enjoy! I still can't believe that they pushed back the release of Retribution of Mara Dyer. Not. Cool.

    Miss Perfection @A Perfection Called Books

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate every single comment I get! I will try as hard as I can to remember to stop by your blog and return the favour! (I'm so sorry if I forget, I have an awful memory!)

As of now, A Little Shelf of Heaven is an award-free blog! I really appreciate them, so so much, but I just don't have the time to pass them along to other blogs!

Thanks for stopping by! <3

©A Little Shelf of Heaven
Design by Seo Evie. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...