1. Marissa Meyer - I really have no excuse, I have her book sitting on my shelf, waiting for me to crack it open. I WANT TO. I REALLY DO.
2. Rick Riordan - DON'T KILL ME. Okay, this is a somewhat-lie. I've read... the first three chapters of the first PJ book with one of my little brothers. But it's not enough to say that I've really read his work... I really really want to though, and will one day!
3. Phillippa Gregory - I absolutely LOVE historical fiction, so how have I not read her yet? FEAR NOT, I have The White Queen on my shelf, waiting to be devoured!
4. Patrick Ness - I WANT TO READ HIS BOOKS SO BADLY. So many people love them and I just haven't read them yet for some reason!
5. Stephen King - *cringes* I... I just haven't.
6. Julie Kagawa - I feel like so many people love the Iron Fey series that it's just gotten so intimidating for me. I don't have an excuse, I have the first book on my shelf. Like so many authors on this list...
7. James Dashner - For a long time, I felt like I could never go online into the blogosphere without seeing Dashner pop up, but I've just never picked up one of his books... I've meant to, but I don't know if I will.
8. Lauren Kate - I... I know a lot of people really love her books, but I just can't push myself to read them. Maybe I'll read her other series, but I don't think I'll ever pick up Fallen.
9. Nicholas Sparks - One of my friends has read almost all of his books and keeps trying to get me to read them, but I just don't think they're my cup of tea. I'm not really into the whole super-predictable-kissy-cover romances...
10. Neil Gaiman -
Anywhooooo, which popular authors have you not read yet? Are there any that you just won't read or any that you've been meaning to read forever? Let me know in the comments or leave me a link to your TTT!