Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.This week's topic is: Top Ten Things on My Bookish Bucket List.
1. Work in a bookstore – I'd actually love to work in a second-hand bookstore! There's this specific one in my town that actually has a store cat, named Gatsby! Can you imagine, working in a bookstore... WITH A CAT!?
2. Reread the Harry Potter series at least once a year! – Okay, I feel like some might think this is a bit excessive, but I've read the complete series every year since the 7th came out and it would make my year incomplete if I didn't do it one year!
3. Go to a bookish expo like ALA or BEA!
4. Write a script based on a book – I've always loved writing scripts, just for myself, so I'd love to write one based on a book and see what I could do with it! It wouldn't be anything that I'd ever show to anyone or make at all public, but ah well, it's just fun to do!
5. Have a personal library in my future apartment/house.
6. Read all the classics I own – I have so many lovely classics on my shelf and I always put off reading them, because I usually don't review them, so I need to read books that I can blog about first.... BUT THAT'S SO ANNOYING
7. Meet J.K. Rowling
8. Start Booktubing! – That's always on my bucket list, but I AM COMMITTED THIS YEAR
9. Write a New York Times bestseller – I know that's basically every writer's dream, but when someone asks me what my dream for my future is, that's what pops up.
10. Open a 24-hour bookstore – oh yeah, you read that right. 24. Hour. Bookstore. (plus a coffee shop)
That's my 10 for this week! I have so many bookish things that I want to do, but these are 10 that popped into my head right away! If you made a list this week, leave me a link and I'll check it out!