Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.This week's topic is: Top Ten Worlds I'd Never Want to Live In.
1. Panem (The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins) -- Um, I think this is pretty self-explanatory....
2. New America (Eve by Anna Carey) -- Okay, so I haven't finished this series and I don't know if I will, but I just would not want to live in this place.
3. Future Love-less USA (Delirium by Lauren Oliver) -- Again, pretty self explanatory, right? No love, completely unfeeling, no creativity...
4. The Society (Matched by Ally Condie) -- As much as I disliked this series in the end, I remember hating the world it was set in even more.
5. Westeros (A Song of Ice and Fire by George R.R. Martin) -- Okay, actually, this is kind of a draw for me, because on one hand I'd love to live here! But then at the same time, it's pretty brutal, you know? So... yeah, I guess it would depend on who I was if I lived there.
Okay, that's honestly all I can think of, but if y'all leave me your links to your lists this week, maybe I'll be reminded of some worlds I wouldn't want to live in and I'll add them to the list!