Authors that are ALIVE!:
1. J.K Rowling - WHO WOULDN'T WANT TO MEET THE QUEEN OF THE MOST AMAZING BOOK SERIES IN THE UNIVERSE? I would be... I would be in tears if I met her. NO. I would probably be unconscious. I'm almost tearing up just thinking about ever getting the honour to meet the woman who wrote the books that have helped shape me as a person! The person who started my whole love for books when I was five.... She's just so important to me.... You know what? This calls for a GIF...
|Oh yeah, another GIF|
4. Kody Keplinger - I think she would be so much fun to hang out with! Her books are so down to earth and real... I love all of them! Kody seems like the type of person I would want to have a coffee with and chat about... BOOKS!
5. Tahereh Mafi - "But Kristy, you've already met her!" Well, yes, but I was so speechless and in awe that I barely formed a coherent sentence to say 'Hi!' I'd like to meet Tahereh again and actually talk to her instead of just tearing up and getting the book signed while I internally scream!
6. Ashely from FireStarBooks - I love all of her reviews and she's so hilarious online. I feel like we would get along great.
7. Raeleen from padfootandprongs07 (Youtube) - This is kind of odd, because I have actually met Ashlyen, the 'Prongs' of the duo because she's one of my close friend's sister! And believe it or not but I go to school with Raeleen's brother! So hopefully one day I'll get to meet her, because she's so hilarious and I love all of her videos!
8. Eileen from ***Singing and Reading in the Rain*** - I LOVE all of Eileen's reviews and she's such a talented musician! Her posts are always a delight to read and I love seeing all of them!
9. William Shakespeare - ... Y-yes... WHO WOULDN'T WANT TO MEET HIM!?!?! (Woah, flashback from #1) It's SHAKESPEARE! If I could go back in time and meet him it would be the most amazing thing in the universe. And yes, I know he writes plays and poems, but he is still a Bookish Person in my books! And I think everyone else's in the world!
10. Edgar Allen Poe - I love all of Poe's works, so it would be really neat to meet the mastermind behind the madness. I don't know how to describe what it would be like to meet him...
OK! Well that was an exciting post! Sorry about all the GIFs, but the thought of meeting all these bookish people....