Featured Posts

1 2 3 4 5

Saturday 8 September 2012

Tidbit: CRAZY Semester!

Hey guys! I just wanted to let you all know that this year I have an extremely hard course load for school.. Especially this semester. That being said, I'm already loaded with homework and its the fourth day in, so I'm probably going to be a little bit slower on the reviews and such for a while as I begin to get back into the swing of things and get some stuff scheduled.Reviews might be a bit shorter for a little while, too.

 Anyway, I hope everyone's back to school time has gone well! I'm loving my English Honours class so much so far and the other classes are great too, but Science Honours is difficult, as is Francais Langue! But Maths is really easy this year, thank goodness!

If you went back to school recently, let me know how your classes are! I'd love to know!
~Kristy




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate every single comment I get! I will try as hard as I can to remember to stop by your blog and return the favour! (I'm so sorry if I forget, I have an awful memory!)

As of now, A Little Shelf of Heaven is an award-free blog! I really appreciate them, so so much, but I just don't have the time to pass them along to other blogs!

Thanks for stopping by! <3

©A Little Shelf of Heaven
Design by Seo Evie. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...