Featured Posts

1 2 3 4 5

Friday 27 January 2012

Tidbit- Music I'm loving

Hello all! It's been a few days since I've posted anything, so it feels a little strange updating with something non-book related! But anyway, I don't know about you but I feel that having soft, quiet music on in the background while reading is so relaxing. So I thought that because it'll be a couple of days before I review the new book I received yesterday, I'd share some of my favorite songs and artists right now. My taste in music changes sometimes, but I always adore ''indie'' bands and music that really comes from an artist's heart. So these are a few songs that I can't get enough of lately.



"Fall" by Ed  Sheeran

"Helena Beat" by Foster the People

 
"Little Talks" by Of Monsters and Men

Those are just a few songs that I'm adoring right now but there are so many more exceptional artists out there. What are you listening to lately? I love finding new music so let me know! 


Have a good night.. or day depending on where you are! 
~Kristy

1 comment:

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate every single comment I get! I will try as hard as I can to remember to stop by your blog and return the favour! (I'm so sorry if I forget, I have an awful memory!)

As of now, A Little Shelf of Heaven is an award-free blog! I really appreciate them, so so much, but I just don't have the time to pass them along to other blogs!

Thanks for stopping by! <3

©A Little Shelf of Heaven
Design by Seo Evie. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...